There are a few goals I want to accomplish this month. I currently have been busy making products for my future Etsy shop and I need to get ready to use any social media I have right now for the promotion and one of them is Twitter.
I hadn’t put any banner ever since I decided to use my Twitter as a means to share my life updates, announcing whenever there’s a new vlog has been uploaded on my YouTube channel and sharing my new artwork I’ve been creating. It used to be the image of Lake Leman, Geneva though. Since it had been empty for couple of months I decided to give it a new banner.
I illustrated this for my Twitter. I like to see my Twitter has a banner now. These are easy steps if want to change your Twitter banner.
How to Change Your Twitter Banner
- Make the banner. If you want to use any image you can do it. It’s the simplest and the fastest thing to do. But I want to transform my Twitter account as a way to promote my vlog and art so I decided to put my drawing as the banner. I’m using drawing app, Procreate to draw it.
- The dimension size I use for the banner is 1500 px X 500 px because this is the standard size that Twitter recommended.
3. I made the illustration from scratch, by sketching it first and later on coloring it.
4. After you are done with the drawing and save it into JPG or PNG, you then go to your Twitter profile located on the left sidebar.
5. Go and edit the image on top of display photo. Remove your old picture if you have one first and upload it into a new one.
Voila! You have new a banner now 🙂 Don’t forget to follow my Twitter account @dorriej1. I’m a bit chatty there. Stay safe, guys!❤️☺️