Almost a month waiting for my order coming finally it had arrived and ping the IG store messaged me personally to get it from her. I always trusted her when it comes to ordering Korean beauty products. She always informs me of the product in stock or not and there’s any problem with the shipping. This time it delayed a little longer because of COVID-19. As a customer, I have to be understood with the current world situation. Hence, I waited and glad they are in my hand.
I never spend more than BND50 on beauty products. Almost BND100 is considered a big purchase for me and I guess I’m too desperate to buy these because back in Geneva I don’t know where I can buy Korean brand product that comes faster from an online order. I thought if I’m in Brunei (closer to Korea) the things will be here sooner than when I’m in Geneva.
Of course, there’s a Yesstyle site that sells a lot of Asian products: clothing, beauty, homeware, etc but the shipping is really expensive. Unemployed and depended on nafkah sometimes you need to think hundred of times whether you really need that thing or not; need and want are two different meaning. So I determined to wait till I get back in Brunei. FYI, Brunei only has Etude House, Faceshop, Holika Holika, Laniege and Skinfood (comment if I’ve missed something). Brand Korean beauty shop that long exists before I went to follow my husband working in Switzerland. And when I get back here after 3 years not knowing what’s new I expected more and more shops open. Unfortunately to my dismayed, it wasn’t I expected. My skin becomes so red due to the dry weather in Switzerland and for the first time, I have rosacea and I hate it. The European product is too harsh for my skin. Hopefully, with these products, it helps to reduce the flare.
Talking about the skin condition, I learned about the benefit of rose hips oil and niacinamide through Beauty Within Youtube channel. These two ladies give me knowledge about the condition and how to treat them. I highly recommend this channel to you.
Here are a few tips to minimise the appearance of rosacea that I learned and experiment myself after researching and listening to the problem. Disclaimer: It’s still not healing but at least it does look like it reduce a little. Also, I am not a dermatologist so please seek for further advice from them.
- No coffee or alcohol.
- No harsh facial product that contains alcohol. Gentle wash is advisable.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Moisturize cream is must use every day and night. I put a big blop on my face, I kid you not. Make sure you don’t have a plan to go out during that day. Otherwise…
- Eat healthily with vegetables (leafy veggies) and fruit and no junk food and spicy food.
- Don’t exfoliate/scrub every day. Do it once a week.
- Bath or shower cold water. Not warm water.
- Don’t stress. It’s hard to not to, I know. But try to escape from it and discover the tranquillity within you by visiting somewhere quiet. I prefer going to the park, read a book, watch comedy tv shows, meditating and like me, sleep XD
It’s still not healing but at least it does look like it reduces. So my next experiment will be these product above. So in the next blog, I’ll be reviewing the first product I purchased. Stay tuned and stay safe lovelies!